The Complete Crepe Tool Set by Krampouz makes it easier to make crepes at a consistent thickness, size and quality.This kit is designed to work with 40 cm diameter Crepe Makers, it benefits any company as it means anyone can create Crepes with minimal training.
Simply prepare the crepe machine, place the spreader in position, pour the mix and turn, then just scrape and turn over.
- 1 patented stainles steel spreader
- 1 stainless steel measured ladle
- 1 beech speader
- 1 beech spatula
- 1 water container and brush to clean the spreader
- 1 set of instructions for use
How to Use:
BE CAREFUL! ONLY FOR CAST IRON GRIDDLE MACHINES
- Connect your crepe maker and position the thermostat slider at the desired temperature. Wait for the light to go out, then lightly grease the hot plate and its guide groove with a cotton cloth dipped in oil.
HINT: Check the spreader “Easy Crep’” is clean and let it soak in the water tray
With one hand, fill the ladle right to the top. With the other, place the spreader “Easy Crep’” facing towards you in the groove of the hot plate
Pour the whole ladle of batter into the spreader “Easy Crep’” in one go without trying to spread it out inside it and immediately turn it clockwise. The first turn must be made in 2/3 seconds. Continue to rotate gently until the remaining batter in the spreader is spread out then put it back in the tray of water. You can also spread out this remaining batter with the wooden spreader.
Leave the crepe to cook for approximately 10 to 15 seconds before turning it over. To do this, slide the crepe turner gently under the edge of the crepe, turn your wrist and lift up the crepe confidently, then turn it over onto the other side.
- Always spread out the batter in a clockwise direction, never going backwards.
- If required, apply gentle pressure to the spreader “Easy Crep’” on the hot plate when rotating it.
- Always make sure the batter has no lumps, sieve it if required.
1 - 2 Working Days