- Technical Specification
FOR FLAVOUR, CONVENIENCE, COST AND HEALTH, WHIRL IS THE CHEF’S BEST FRIEND
MAKES IT SIMPLE TO REDUCE AND MONITOR SALT LEVELS IN COOKING.
With all the great benefits of Original Whirl but with no added salt.
Whirl is the UK's first-choice liquid butter substitute loved by caterers and chefs who want the cooking advantages of oil without compromising on the buttery taste that people love.
A liquid vegetable oil with butter flavouring, Whirl cooks like butter, but better!
No spitting or scorching, no waiting for butter to melt, and no need to refrigerate – you can’t beat Whirl for simplicity.
It’s delicious in any sweet or savoury dish where the recipe calls for butter, and adds a touch of indulgence when used instead of vegetable oil or margarine.
If a dish needs butter, you need Whirl!
- Whirl is 65% lower in saturates compared with butter
- Whirl doesn't scorch at high temperatures like butter or margarine and retains its great buttery flavour even in high heat applications
- There is no need to clarify Whirl making it always 100% useable
- There is no need to refrigerate Whirl and its shelf life is 12 months, making it perfect for use in a busy kitchen
- Whirl is much more cost effective than butter and comparable with the cost of margarine. You use less Whirl and therefore you significantly reduce your waste and it will last much longer
Taste: Whirl tastes as good as butter due to its rich, buttery flavour!
Convenience: Whirl's convenience benefits are countless. It doesn't need to be refrigerated, it has 12 months' ambient shelf life, and it does not spit, scorch or burn. It won't discolour your pans and it's always liquid, making it ready to use when you need it.
Cost: Whirl is more cost effective than butter and comparable to the cost of margarine but with Whirl you use less as it is 100% fat, unlike both butter and margarine which contains up to 25% water.
Health: Whirl has lower saturated fat than butter and margarine and it is higher in both monounsaturated fat and polyunsaturated fats.
Ingredients: Vegetable oil (Rapeseed oil, Palm oil), Emulsifier - Lecithins, Flavouring (contains Butter oil (milk)), Colour - Beta-Carotene.
1-2 Working Days